Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Us staying in touch with you

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We are horrendous with staying in touch with everyone. This is our attempt to stay in touch with you to stay in touch with us... see where this is going. :)

I can't believe we are in the final stretch of 2008 and I can't tell you what we did the first three quarters of the year. I can tell you we have some fun stuff coming up that makes this our favorite time of the year. Starting with Halloween. We went to the pumpkin patch a couple of weeks ago with our good friends, the Blankenship's. And we are gearing up for Halloween. Andy is going to be Iron Man while Jake is venturing out of doing cartoon characters and is going to be a scary clown.

More to come later...

1 comments:

'melia's momma said...

Welcome to the blogging community - it is so nice to have you! I look forward to reading more on what ya'll have been up to!