We attended an ice skating birthday party for one of our friends. What a great idea! It's all of 5 minutes away from our house and I have never thought of holding a birthday party there. Ice skating is great for all ages. While Steve and Jake skate on a pretty regular basis (Sunday is cheap skate for $4 including the rentals), this was Andy's first go at the whole "walking on ice" thing. True to Andy's personality, Mr. Independent, after one lap with dad he was ready to do this on his own. The kid has no fear... any takers on who that reminds you of??
Andy loved the skating did. For his first time, he didn't do too shabby. However, Steve's back was killing him and he could only do a couple of laps at a time before taking a rest. I think he's going to be feeling it tomorrow. I think it'll be another year before Steve ventures to take Andy back out on the ice on a regular basis.


0 comments:
Post a Comment