I'm not sure where the time is going and why it's going so fast. Feels like Halloween was yesterday, not 2 weeks ago! I would love to say I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving because of the family and the dinner and so on and so forth. What I'm really looking forward to is rest from work and the daily grind.
Not to help matters, but we are planning Mr. Andrew's big 3 birthday party coming up this Saturday. And it can't be a simple, "come over have some cake"... nope a typical Michelle production. We are starting the afternoon off at Pump It Up an indoor inflatable jumping castle, slide, obstacle course, etc place. A wonderful thing to have here in Washington as our rain has set in for the year. Followed by that 2 hour of absolute joy is a pasta dinner (not the same people) here at the house. Which means/requires a tremendous amount of repair and cleaning. Andy has taken our towel racks as either a monkey bar or rock climbing device... I can't determine which. Either way, they are no longer hanging completely on the wall. And really, no matter what the week is the days between Sunday and Saturday (yep, the working days) our house looks completely ransacked by sticky finger bandits.
We'll be blogging it up come Sunday (or whenever we recover) to give you guys a glimpse of Andy's birthday.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment