Monday, January 26, 2009

Fast Forward?

Monday, January 26, 2009
Ever feel like you are living life in fast forward? Days are flying, the weekend's here before you realize Monday actually ended, the first month of the new year is practically over?? That is our life in a nut shell. I think we had a weekend. I'm pretty sure that is what those last two days were. Hard to tell when Monday came and went so quickly, I'm already making plans for the upcoming weekend, and actually our entire February is now booked every weekend. It's just craziness. About the only thing good of the days rushing by is the fact that eventually it's going to warm up around here. We were blasted with some cold air and a dusting of snow over the weekend. I'm about done with having numb toes. I'm ready for the warmth and spending time on the deck having BBQs again. Something to look forward to. :)

0 comments: