Saturday, February 28, 2009

Circus on Sodor - Thomas the Train

Saturday, February 28, 2009

We have officially taken Andy to his first play production and as we guessed, he LOVED it! He was literally on the edge of his seat partially due to his size and partially due to the fact he was taking in the entire play. We had pretty good seats with no view obstructions, which is nice when you have little ones. After the play was over, he wanted to watch it again... the difference between live plays and DVDs.
After we were done with watching the play and eating junk food, we played by the fountain at the Seattle Center. It was a cold day, but it didn't stop kids from actually playing in the water. Andy had to settle for running around the fountain with Steve while I took pictures.THEN after we were done with the fountain, we headed to IKEA where Andy got a whole hour in the ball pit with kids his age and Steve and I walked around. I was conceptualizing refurnishing our loft while Steve humored me by saying, "Yep, ah-huh, that sounds great..." I still walked away with my latest organizational storage unit thingy. :)

0 comments: