Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Huh??

Wednesday, February 25, 2009
So, just yesterday I blogged about rain and the different types of rain, etc, etc... Well, I wasn't prepared for the SNOW that is coming down right this very second. I mean I knew it was cold, but I didn't realize it was snow cold. Apparently, we have a low pressure from the north and mixed with all that rain I was gabbing about, we got snow. While I would love to sit here and get excited I believe our "snow advisory" is effective through 4am. So, well before I go to work it'll be all over an done with leaving us with either ice or slush. I'm not sure what we are expecting tonight and I've learned my lesson from banking on the weather sites/guys/or any forecast. We been there, as the night progressed the temps warmed up and we got nothing but rain.

Crazy weather!!!

0 comments: